Firstly you have to make sure you have Location Services Activated on Windows
- Log on to your Windows 10 device using an admin account.
- Go to Start Menu > click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy and go to Location.
- Make sure Location Service is On and General Location is On
Now you can enable Location Services in Chrome.
- Launch Google Chrome. Look for Google Chrome on your computer and open it. The web browser will load.
Open the Settings menu. Click the button with three horizontal bars on the upper right corner of the browser. This will bring down the main menu. Scroll down and click “Settings.” The Settings page will load in a new tab.
Show Advanced settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the “Show advanced settings” link to expand the Settings page. Further settings will be displayed