Forms is where you view, fill in and submit (for signing or approval, depending on your specific document goal) forms that have been set up by the designated Admin in Form Builder.
You will complete the form in Forms, and send it out via SignFlow's Workflow feature. If you need a little memory refresher on how Workflow works, go to our detailed Create New Workflow guide.
What follows is an overview of the process of filling in and submitting forms in SignFlow.
1. Once you are in the Forms section, select the form you want to work on from the drop-down menu and click View Form:
2. The selected form, containing both text and fillable fields, will come up, as pictured in the generic example below. You need to go through each element and complete the form as required. If a field is compulsory, you will see a red star to the right of the instruction text. You have to fill this in, or will not be able to complete and submit the form.
3. Once you have filled in or ticked each of the necessary fields, click the green Submit button at the end of the form.
4. You will be taken to SignFlow's Workflow feature, step 2, with the completed form attached as a document to send out for signing/approval/viewing. Now simply follow the usual Create Workflow process.
Clicking on the form in the top right-hand corner of the Document Information box will bring up a preview of the form you are about to send:
5. You are no doubt already familiar with the steps that follow, i.e. adding signers/approvers/viewers for the form in question. In our example, there is only one signature required, so we only require one Signer. We have also added one Viewer:
6. Next, go to Doc Prepper where, again, you should already be familiar with the process. For a refresher, go to the chapter on Doc Prepper.
7. Once you have added the necessary signature and other fields, if necessary, you are all set to send your form to the required recipients. All that is left to do, is click Release Document. The recipient will receive an email notifying them that there is a document (form) that requires their attention: