Similar to Template Admin, Form Admin is where you add the administrators for Forms - i.e. the individuals who will have the ability to create, edit and manage Forms in SignFlow.
Upon opening the Template Admin tab, you will see a table of all users who have permission to edit or remove templates, if any have been added (Current Admins).
- Add Admin: To add a template administrator, simply click on Add Admin, then enter the user's email address in the given text box, and click Save. These will always be SignFlow users. This will always be a registered SignFlow user, so their email address will drop down when you start typing it, so you can simply click on it to complete the field.
- Show [X] entries: You can choose to view 10, 25, 50 or 100 entries, which you can select via the Show X entries dropdown box.
- Search: The Search bar enables you to quickly find an entry by typing in the first three letters of a User, Team or Department name. All entries matching your search criteria will come up.
- Admin ID: The number assigned to each Forms Admin when they are added. It is auto-generated by the SignFlow system.
- User ID: This is the number that was assigned to each user when they were added to the business profile. It is auto-generated by the SignFlow system.
- Full Name: The name and surname associated with the email address you entered when you added the forms admin.
NOTE: The coloured icons to the left of users' names indicates when last each user was active. A black icon means the user has not yet accepted the email notification sent to them when they were added to the Business Profile; a grey icon means the user has registered with SignFlow, and has a password, but has not logged in to the system for more than seven days; An orange icon means the user has logged in within the last seven days, but not the current day; and a green icon means the user has logged in on the current day and has recently used the system.
- Email: The email address of the forms admin you added.
- Contact Number: The cellphone number associated with the email address you entered when you added the forms admin.
- Remove: This button allows you to remove any of the forms admins you previously set up.
- Copy: This copies all the information in the Forms Admin table, by row, to your Clipboard. You can then paste the text file wherever you need to, e.g. into a Word document, Notepad, etc. NOTE: The number of entries you chose to display comes into play here (10, 25, 50 or 100), as only this number of rows will be copied to your Clipboard).
- Excel: The Excel button exports all of the above-mentioned information into an Excel file, which is then automatically downloaded onto your hard drive. You will be able to find the file in your Downloads folder, or as a tab at the bottom of your screen.
- PDF: As above, the PDF button creates a PDF file of all forms admins' information. The show entries note applies.
For detailed articles on SignFlow's Forms function, comprising Form Manager and Form Builder, click HERE.