In 2016, SignFlow integrated with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Online (Office365) – making it one of the only signature workflow applications worldwide that integrated with the Microsoft document management application, both on-premise and in cloud deployments.
SignFlow for SharePoint instantly transforms your SharePoint or Office365 online platform into a powerful, world-class document distribution, contracts management and forms approval system, enabling businesses using SharePoint to prepare, send, track and sign important documents, contracts and forms from any SharePoint document library.
For more on the integration with SharePoint, go to our Blog HERE.
In your Business Profile menu, the SharePoint Info tab is where the configuration of the SharePoint Server is done.
- Enter your SharePoint address.
- Create a user account on SharePoint with read and write privileges to write to SharePoint libraries. This account will be used to communicate with SignFlow for all SharePoint documents.
- Enter your Username and Password, created in the step above.
- Choose our SharePoint setup:
a. 2013 and 2016 is “On-Premise” selection
b. Office 365 is “Online” selection
- Save your settings by clicking on Save SharePoint Information.
You can find more in-depth information on SharePoint integration into SignFlow under the Sharepoint Integration App and Documentation article in our Developer Support portal. Click HERE.