The Security feature enables the business administrator to set up a number of different security rules, which apply to the whole company, unless individual users are exempt from the rules (Override).
These are the security options currently available for company-wide configuration:
- Disable Proxy Company Wide: This will enable or disable Proxy Signing (Nominate function in SignFlow).
- Disable Download Company Wide: This will enable or disable the document download function within SignFlow.
- Disable Email Company Wide also on End Step: All Email Notifications will still be active, but the system will not allow any documents to be emailed from SignFlow.
- Remove Attachments Company Wide: This will enable or disable any completed document attachment via email.
- Disable Delete Company Wide: This enables or disables the document delete function within SignFlow.
- Enable Form Only Mode: Users will only be able to use Forms in SignFlow, if enabled.
- Disable Document Rename: This will allow or disallow documents to be renamed. If enabled, this will mean the document keeps the original name it was uploaded with.
- Enable Document Name Append: This will allow or disallow an append to a document name. If disabled, the document will keep its original name. If Enabled, the document will keep its original name, but can have an append on the end of it.
- Disable Face-to-Face Font Signatures: This will allow or disallow Face-to-Face signers to sign their signature using a font, as opposed to a hand-drawn signature.
- Disable Group Workflow Start Email: This will enable or disable email notifications when a group email started.
- Disable Group Notifications Email to Group Members: This will enable or disable email notifications on the actions during Group Signing.
- Disable Group Notifications to Document Originator: This will enable or disable email notifications to the document originator on the actions during Group Signing.
- Disable Group Complete Notification to Group Members: This will enable or disable completion emails to the Group Members.
- Disable Group Complete Notifications to Document Originator: This will enable or disable completion emails to the document originator.
- Hide Signer Personal Information: If enabled, this will hide the details of signers on their signatures (e.g. Name, Surname and Email address).
Once you have enabled/disabled all company security rules you wish to have set up,click Save Security Rules to have them take effect.
- Users added to the "Override" list will be exempt from the rules set up in Security Options, as per above. Any user in your business profile can be a part of the override list.
- To add users, simply input the user/s email address and full name (auto-generated by the SignFlow system, as these will always be SignFlow users that are set up on your Business Profile).
- Click Save.
- Show [X] entries: You can choose to view 10, 25, 50 or 100 entries, which you can select via the Show X entries dropdown box.
- Search: The Search bar enables you to quickly find an entry by typing in the first three letters of a User, Team or Department name. All entries matching your search criteria will come up.
- Admin ID: The number assigned to each administrator when they were added as admins. It is auto-generated by the SignFlow system.
- Full Name: The name and surname associated with the user you added to the override list.
- Email: The email address of the user you added to the override list.
- User ID: The name assigned to each user during set up, auto-generated by the SignFlow system.
- Remove: This button allows you to remove any of the users you have put on the override list.
- Copy: This copies all the information in the Override Users table, by row, to your Clipboard. You can then paste the text file wherever you need to, e.g. into a Word document, Notepad, etc. NOTE: The number of entries you chose to display comes into play here (10, 25, 50 or 100), as only this number of rows will be copied to your Clipboard).
- Excel: The Excel button exports all of the above-mentioned information into an Excel file, which is then automatically downloaded onto your hard drive. You will be able to find the file in your Downloads folder, or as a tab at the bottom of your screen.
- PDF: As above, the PDF button creates a PDF file of all forms admins' information. The show entries note applies.