Settings allows the Business's systems administrator to set the following criteria on the Expiration Date function in SignFlow:
1. Require Expire Date: This will enforce the expiry date, so that the workflow user has to define when the document will expire.
2. Enable Expire Period Lists: This enables the systems administrator to set up predefined periods for document validity, allowing users to enable an expiry date.
- Enter the number of days after which you want the document to expire, compelling users to sign within that time.
- Click Add.
- You can delete using the red trash can icon.
- Click Save Settings to save and enable document expiration date.